- Follow the A134 to Sudbury
- Turn Left onto the A1141 to Lavenham
- Continue through to Lavenham High Street, turn left past the Swan to continue on the A1141 towards Brent Eleigh, Monks Eleigh and Bildeston
- Follow this road through to the village of Monks Eleigh
- Continue on the A1141 towards Hadleigh, the road bends around to the right over a small bridge and you will see Bridge Barn Farm shops on your left. As the road bends around to the
left up a small hill you will see Lindsey Road road on your right hand side. Take this road towards Boyton Hall.
- Continue straight on this road for about 1 mile – DO NOT FOLLOW SAT NAV
- Follow the road, Boyton Hall is on your right hand side
From Cambridge direction (A14) head east towards Ipswich
Leave A14 at Junction 50 for Stowmarket
At roundabout, take 3rd exit onto A1120
Continue on A1120 towards Needham Market; go straight over next roundabout on A1120
At next roundabout, take 1st exit onto B1113 Needham Road, head towards Needham Market and continue for approx 3
Upon entering Needham Market, continue on High Street, at Kerridges Car Dealer on left hand side, turn right onto B1078 Barking
Road towards Barking, and continue on B1078 for approx 8 miles, go through Nedging (Ipswich Road) and continue to Bildeston
At T-Junction in Bildeston, turn left onto B1115 High Street then turn next right towards Chelsworth and continue on B1115 (The
Street), go past Peacock Inn pub on right and continue for approx 1 mile
At Junction, turn left onto A1141, approx 500yards turn right onto Lindsey Road and continue for approx 1 mile until you reach
Boyton Hall on right hand side.
Continue past the car park for Boyton Hall Livery Yard and shop barn on right hand side, take the next main driveway on right
hand side (signposted all Show Traffic) and continue to car park
Please continue past the main yard gates and past the Boyton Hall Shop, the lorry and trailer entrance is on your right hand side. Follow this driveway past the arenas and to the Lorry Park where you can park.